Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Due Date Quincy!

This past Thursday, October 25 was Quincy's due date. Cali was worried about how her feelings would react to that day, so we kept her busy!  First we went to Scheels - a new sports store here in Sandy - and rode the ferris wheel!!

 Mo, Oak and Lou before the ride.
 Oak and Lou first on the ride.

 N and Ash were too small to ride the ferris wheel so GG stayed on the ground with them.
 
 This pic is to show how freakin' high this thing is!  That window is above the 3rd floor of the building and if you look out the window, we are as tall as the mountains!!  Whenever we would get to this point on the ride I started giggling like a crazy person, just so I wouldn't scream!  I was riding with Mo and I didn't want to scare her, especially since she was loving it.  Loving it so much she wouldn't sit still!!  She rocked our car constantly!  But I survived.
 Lou and Oak sticking their tongues out at us.
 GG, N and Ashlyn on the ground.
 Mo and me.


 We were so close to heaven that when we were at the top we waved at Mac and Quincy and said our hellos.
 We had to take a pic by the bear!  I love bears!!!  If you would have taken a picture 2 minutes before this it would have looked like I was feeling the bear up.  I had to see how soft his fur was! 

 Yes!  They really are driving!



 It's just not a real jeep.  I put Oak in front of the tire so you could see the size of this vehicle!
 
After Scheels we went to lunch.  TJ met us there in between school and work.
 
Ash loves lemonade! 
 
 
And N loves Chick- Fil -A's sauce! 
 
Then we went to Zurcher's and got balloons - did you know there is a helium shortage?  We almost didn't get any balloons.  But luckily, they had enough for us!
 
 
 
 
 
Party hats, balloons and snow!  We know how to throw a party!
 
Up, up, up....
 

...and all but the pink one went away!


Happy due date Quincy!  I sure am glad I know Mac is helping you get through this hard day. 
 
We love you guys!!


No comments: