Friday, January 27, 2012

I love potty talk...

...and not the kind you're thinking of.

Let me start by saying both girls are completely potty trained!! Yeah! But they still ask me to sit by them while they are going to the bathroom. So they sit on the toilet and I sit across from them on the stool we have so they can reach the sink. They hold my hands and tell me so many things;

"Poop hurts your stomach until it comes out. But it doesn't come out of your stomach it comes out of your bum. " (Mo)

"Um. I pee and poop at the same time." (Oak)

"When I poop, my eyes cry. Maybe because it's stinky." (Mo)

"Oooo. Did you hear that?" (one of my personal favorites!) (both)

"You're a big girl, too. You get potty candy?" (Oak)

"Bye stinky poop! Go far away!" (Oak)

"After you flush (plush) the water jiggles." (Mo)

There's also talk that doesn't involve bodily functions;

"Um. My mom is at work. She misses me." (M0)

"Papa is mom's dad!" (oak)

"Heyhey thinks he can go potty. He doesn't know he's not smart enough yet." (Mo)

So, I love potty talk. I get to sit with them and visit. Won't be too much longer and we won't have that quality time. But I'll always have this post to embarrass them with!!!

1 comment:

Cali Hinckley said...

Ha, this totally made me bust up laughing! I have had some totally awesome potty talk but I sure love hearing others- especially when it involves my daughter. Thanks for always being so willing to be there for Oakie!