Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tomorrow is surgery day!

Well, it's finally here. I almost don't want to say anything for fear I will jinx it and they'll postpone his surgery AGAIN.

We check in this afternoon, that's why I'm writing now. We pick up his CPAP machine on the way, and then we get to have a 'sleep-over' at the hospital. His surgery should be first thing in the morning - that was the whole reason it got postponed the last time - so hopefully by this time tomorrow his surgery will be over with!! WHEW! I'm ready!!

2 comments:

Colin and Ranie said...

Good luck. You will all be in our prayers. Let us know if you need anything. I am good at bringing shakes or snacks to the hospital while you wait!

Mommason Hillary said...

All of the Hillary's fingers are crossed - let's see that makes.... um.... 110 divided by 2 because you have to cross one over the other - carry the one, times it by a love and .... well there you go - you're covered! xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoox ALEX and FAMILY!