Friday, June 12, 2009

I wish this was my name!!

I read the obituaries everyday! I couldn't tell you why - maybe it's to see if anyone I know has passed away, or maybe I need to make sure I'm not in them. Whatever the reason, I came across one the other day that made me smile. Maybe it was only funny because I was getting a sugar high from my bowl of cereal, but I thought I would share it with whoever comes across this blog. Someones parents have a great sense of humor!!!

A. T. C. 9/23/89 ~ 6/06/09 Our beloved son, brother, nephew, cousin, friend and valiant warrior fought his last courageous battle against cancer. Falling asleep for the last time on June 06, 2009, Adam is now reunited with his cousin Paulie Wogs in heaven.

HEY - if you know of an unusual name, let me know. It's always fun to see people's originality!! My niece goes to school with a Holly Wood, and I know of a student at my school named Dixie Cupp. Whoo! These are all good!!