Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I LOVE MUSHROOMS!!!

I just love mushrooms!! And not just to eat - even though they are tasty morsels! I've decided mushrooms are little kisses from Mac. How else do you explain the mass of mushrooms that are consistently around his little headstone? (see picture below) OK - so his grave is under a tree, so it's shady and sometimes moist. BUT....

... how do you explain this cute, little grouping below? This is the 3rd group of mushrooms I've found.... IN MY YARD!! I have found 2 in my flowerbeds, and then this morning we woke up to 5 little kisses on our front lawn. WE HAVE A SOUTH FACING YARD!! Not nearly enough shade to use as an excuse! So, just let this grandma think it's kisses from her grandson! It makes her happy!! And next time you see a mushroom, give someone special a kiss!!!

1 comment:

Cali Hinckley said...

I love you Mom and know that they are kisses from Mac just for you and Dad!