Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The best 25 years of my life!!

Twenty five years ago today, I married the love of my life who also happens to be my best friend. I was a silly, little girl but I knew this was the man I wanted to be with for all eternity, and I'm so grateful he has given me a chance. Mike, here's 25 reasons why I love being married to you;
1. You're my best friend
2. You always laugh at my jokes
3. If I snore too loud, you let me sleep in our bed while you move to another one.
4. You trust me
5. I trust you!
6. You are SOOO handsome!
7. You take care of me
8. You have helped me raise 4 fantastic children
9. You make sure the house is locked up at night - 3 or 4 times
10. You are very patient
11. You love me, even though.... oh, that would take too much space!!
12. I love how you repeat yourself - over and over and over - and don't get mad when we make fun of you for doing it
13. You are a hard worker
14. I can tell you anything
15. You make holidays fun for me!
16. I love how you cuddle
17. You are always concerned about others before yourself
18. You are very generous
19. You'll watch a chick flick with me if I ask you to
20. You honor your priesthood
21. You are very respectful of me
22. You believe in me
23. You fell in love with Alex
24. I love it when you sing to me
25. I LOVE YOU!!!

... and did I mention how handsome I think you are?!?

I know I've told you this before but you're my favorite and forever isn't long enough! Happy Anniversary George!!

1 comment:

Cali Hinckley said...

Oh happy anniversary you two love birds!! I love that Mom loves all of those things about you Dad- you make her happy and that's all that matters to me. :)