Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scariest movie I've ever seen!! BEWARE!

I HATE Halloween. Always have.
I hate scary things. I hate creepy things. I don't like the unexpected.... and all of these things tortured me the other day in a movie. And even worse, I took my grandchildren to see this movie.
Now you're probably thinking, "If you took your grandchildren, it must not be too scary." But you have to understand. It was misrepresented. I would have NEVER subjected these little darlings to anything so vile, so icky, so sick and wrong if I had known!!
It was at the library. YES! Can you believe it? A public place. We went for their special short movie presentation. I knew it would be a Halloween movie, but who knew they could be so vicious as to play such a horrible flick.

AHHHH! Just looking at the picture makes me shudder. Now, you may look at this picture and think, "Yeah. Barney can be scary if you don't like dinosaurs." But I don't mind Barney. And they actually didn't show that movie. But Thomas.... Ewwwww! Ick. Blehhhhhh! I've told all of my children that their kids are never allowed to bring any Thomas paraphernalia to my home. EVER! No movie, no toys, no music, nothing with that deplorable creature attached to it.
I'm sure you can't figure out m hatred toward the supposedly likable train, but hear me out. I've worked in special education my whole life. Literally since I was 16 I have had my foot in the special education world in one way or another. And nothing in all those years has given me the hee-bee-jee-bees like Thomas the Tank Engine does.
Kids who love Thomas are obsessed. And I mean that. He must be the devil as obsessed as children get into his cult. Must have every movie, must have clothing and shoes with his picture on them, must hold a train in their hands all day, all night until the imprint of the train is embedded in their little hands!!! Ahhh!! See. I'm scaring myself.

No comments: