Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our new friend(s)


Isn't she a little angel? We will call her N on our blog, but none of us will ever forget her name. It's very original, but perfect for her. She has Down Syndrome, a heart condition - which is the reason for the oxygen - and a G-tube (feeding tube directly in her stomach). She is a great baby! And we all love her! I'm sure you'll see her in more of our pics as I blog. Someone is always holding her - I hope her parents don't mind that she's getting spoiled!!?
And we found out recently that Colby and Kierra are expecting their second little girl near the end of March!!! Whoo-hoo! Grandparents of 4! 1 boy, 3 girls... I'm thinking Mac loves to have all his brothers/boys cousins with him so that's why we're only getting girls right now. I can't blame him!!

2 comments:

SkyTang said...

She is very cute!

6tucker said...

That baby makes me so Down Syndrome baby hungry. There is not another baby hungry to be is there?