Monday, October 11, 2010

What I did this summer~

~I kept off the 35 lbs I lost in the spring!!

For those with a weird sense of humor who asked for before and after pictures, here you go!


I went from a size 16 to a size 8 and have kept it off for 5 months now! But even better than that, I feel so much healthier and happier about myself. I still have some to lose, but if I can continue to maintain this loss, I'll be so happy and proud of myself!! I know I'll never be a size 2, but now that I've lost some weight, it's time to take better care of myself and exercise regularly!

4 comments:

Joosten said...

You look amazing!! Way to go! You are such an inspiration to everyone.

bryce and kianna said...

Nat, you look AMAZING! Just beautiful!

Randy said...

That is AWESOME!!!!

Trish said...

You look amazing! Way to go! You inspire me.