Sunday, October 10, 2010

Three Men and a Lady

You'll notice on my sidebar I have added a new button to a blog. It's actually Cali's sister-in-law's blog and I am in awe.

Let me just go off on a tangent first; Can I just say the Hinckley's are an amazing family? Every one of them are their own kind of special to us. From the first time we met them we have felt like family, and I know that doesn't happen usually with in-laws. They are down to earth, and yet incredible in so many ways I couldn't write them all down. We truly love the Hinckley family!

But about this blog... WOW! This woman is all kinds of talented. I look at her pictures and I think, " !!! " Literally, my brain just goes berserk and I'm so amazed that someone I know, someone I have actually spoken to, someone I have eaten meals with, someone I have cried tears with has a house so beautiful I don't feel worthy to be viewing the photographs. And if you were to meet her, she makes you feel important and loved. She's even been to my house and - now this is amazing - she didn't sneer when she walked into my well-loved, well-worn out house.

So when you have a few hours to browse, check out her blog and be prepared to be in awe.

No comments: