Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TRaNsLAtiOn pLEAse!!

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債...................................


With EVERY post I get a comment in Japanese or Chinese. I don't know how to read it ~ heck, I can't even tell you which language it is!! Anyone want to translate this for me?

And if you're the person commenting on this - STOP!! I'm not going to accept it into my comment section because I have no idea what you're saying!! And how the heck can you tell what I'm saying enough to comment on it, but you don't comment in English?

I'm so confused!!

PS If the translation isn't clean, please just tell me it's terrible. I don't want to know details!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Hi Natalie, I get the same comments on my blog. It is so annoying. I changed my comments so that I have to moderate them so I delete them. Just thought I would let you know. I thought it was strange that you were getting them too. How weird!