Thursday, July 22, 2010

It happens!!

When Kierra dropped Mo off today I was texting Cali about her unruly child. She had been fussy for the past 1/2 hour and no matter what I did she wasn't happy. In our texts Cali asked if she needed a hug and I replied, "Maybe. I spanked her but that didn't seem to work." (People ~ it's a joke!!) But I was telling Kierra that Cali had to ask to make sure I didn't really spank her and we were laughing at that.
Then Kierra changed Mo's diaper - a stinky one - and then said, "Someone had a blow-out! Maybe that's why she was so fussy!!" Unfortunately she was not referring to the diaper she had just changed that was neatly rolled up into a tight ball. She was referring to this;
OK, so I don't have the nicest carpeting, but, no that's not an old stain on the carpet, or even a shadow around her leg....


...look at the size of that thing!!!

And this is her punishment. I bought this dress for her (before she was born and before we knew her personality) and now she has to wear it!! It's a cute dress, but it looks hideous on her! A spankin' would have been less cruel!!
(Again, people - a joke!!!)

Anyway, it happens!!!

(And Alex and Brendon thought it was wicked cool!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Checking in with the Maughans! I'm glad Alex is doing well, and I can't BELIEVE Oakland's hair. My dad has been complaining about the salespeople this summer too, maybe we should fence in the neighborhood to keep them out :). Love you guys!