Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thanks, TJ!!

Well, my darling little girl has done it again!! We wouldn't have this blog at all if it weren't for Taylor. She did all the work (with very minimal input by me) and I really appreciate it. She has so many talents... painting, drawing, singing, writing music, crocheting (which she taught herself from the internet!), and she's becoming quite the computer geek... I mean whiz! Taylor, thanks for all your help, not only with this blog, but with all you do for me!!

3 comments:

Kalyn said...

Nat that is seriously the cutest picture of your family I love it.

Colin and Ranie said...

Yeay! Welcome welcome. I love the play list too. Awesome!

Rachel said...

Your family is so great. I have really enjoyed getting to know all of you. Thanks for everything you have done for Josh and Cali. FYI, Your blog is so cute.
Alex, Randy really wants to watch Goonies with you. Have Josh and Cali bring you over some time.