Thursday, August 29, 2013

MAJOR RETRACTION!!!!

In the heat of my blubbering and the pity party I threw myself yesterday, I also threw Daddy Ernie and Mommy Dana under the bus.  I have changed the previous post to still address my concerns, but hopefully without sounding like I'm placing the blame on anyone.

Daddy Ernie - you were a kid and yet you took the responsibility - and continue to take responsibility -as Alex's birth father!  You are a kind, caring man and we are so lucky to have you and your family in our lives!  I'm grateful for our relationship and hope I didn't hurt your feelings too badly.  It was out of selfishness and I am so sorry.  And I also know that you pray constantly for Alex and think of him often, as he does with you and your family.  You are a great father, and we thank you for sharing Alex and the rest of the clan with us.

Mommy Dana - it's been a long time since we have seen you, but I want you to know you are always welcome to be a part of Alex's life when you are ready.  What I wrote earlier came across as rude towards you and I did not intend for it to.  I was frustrated, but that's no excuse and I am so sorry.  We pray for you always and Alex knows how amazing you are, because we tell him constantly that only an amazing person could share their little boy.  And just look at your 2 kids!  Wow!  Thank you!

No comments: