Monday, June 14, 2010

Half-full kind of day!

Earlier this morning I thought to myself, "It's 10:30 and I haven't gotten anything done! The dishes are stacked in the sink, Oakland is still in her pj's, I should be doing laundry, and I haven't even eaten breakfast, yet!"

But then I stopped to think of my morning. It was FANTASTIC!! By 10:30 this morning I had fixed breakfast for 4 kids, and fed 2 of them, and put the dishes in the sink. I had gotten 3 people dressed - yes, I'm counting myself - and supervised the 4th person. My make up was on and my hair was done, I had changed 3 diapers already, and 'toileted' Alex (that's enough details for that!), I had served 2 snacks , and had already put the babies down for their naps, made and played with a snap "dragon" (complete with eyes and nose) that ate everyone's noses and piggy's...



...filled up squirt bottles and squirt guns at least a dozen times...


... all while singing songs and playing guys with Brendon and Alex.

So forget the laundry and dishes. There will be more tomorrow! But I have a fun life to live!!

No comments: