Monday, January 18, 2010

How cute is this?!?

Alex dressed up the other day as a ninja- doctor-vet-guy. I don't know how else to explain it. He had the whole get-up, with doctor mask, stethoscope, hat. The whole kit-n-caboodle.

Dr. Vet Alex checked out our dog, and everything was fine. But thank goodness he still had time in his busy schedule to check my parent's dogs, because they aren't as fine. Goliath is dying, and Tinker is very, very sick.

When he came home he was so serious, you couldn't help but be serious with him.

ALEX: "Goliath is dying, and Tinker is very, very sick!"
ME: "Oh no! What should you do?"
ALEX: "I don't know! I'm worried. I need to think with my brain."
ME: "OK. What does your brain tell you?"
ALEX: "I need to make a conspriction." (That must be Down- Syndrome -doctor talk for 'prescription')
ME: "I'll write it down. You tell me what they need."
ALEX: "OK. Tinker. She needs water, soy sauce, medicine and crackers."

It's a good thing he's around, because we would have never guessed she would need soy sauce.

ALEX: "Next. Goliath. He needs a heart beep (beat), potatoes, food, carrots, vegetable, peanut butter, crackers and a check from his account."

Wow! No wonder Goliath is dying. He doesn't have a heart beep and obviously my parents are starving him! And great call on the check from his account. Better get paid before he dies!!

ME: "A check from his account, huh? How much does he owe you?"
ALEX: " A hundred dollars...."
TAYLOR: "WOW! A hundred dollars?"
ALEX: "...and 5 cents."

So, there you have it. Please keep Tinker and Goliath in your prayers. They obviously need it!!

2 comments:

bryce and kianna said...

That is too funny! I can totally picture his serious face. He is awesome! And he needs to meet little Darth!!!

Lydia said...

So cute! I love Alex! He is so cute and funny!