Monday, October 26, 2009

The last little while...

... has seen a lot of change....

...after being sick for quite a while, Mike's Uncle Brent (Denis' brother) died and we were able to attend the funeral. I don't know Brent and his family really well, but what I do know of them is they are hard working people who care about others more than themselves. Brent was in the service so we were able to witness the beautiful tribute that is given to 'fallen soldiers'...





... I would like to personally thank all the men and women who have risked their lives so that I can raise my children in a free country. And I hope that I will be able to do my part in keeping this country one that is under God, and indivisible in honor of all that have served...


... since we were in Idaho, let's we visited Grandma Mingo!!...

... 5 generation picture; Sharon , LaDonna holding Morgan , Michael and Colby ...
...Grandma Mingo holding Morgan for the first time. She was nervous that she would drop her with only her one arm, but she hasn't lost her touch!...

...5 generations.... amazing....


...I get to babysit Morgan now!! I can't get enough of her!
...Alex started middle school (7th grade) and is having a hard time being awake at 6:00 and ready for the bus by 7:00....
...he also has been diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. He has 'graduated' from the wheelchair and has been using a walker for a week and a half now! ...

...a few weekends ago, there was a special remembrance walk for those that have had children die. We met at the Larkin Cemetery downtown....

...Oakland and Darth Maul enjoyed the sunshine! (Cali is in the maroon shirt with Oakland and Kianna is in the white shirt with her little boy that Alex is sure they will name Darth Maul. They are due one day apart from each other!!)...
...after a talk and song, the group took a walk around the cemetery. It is a very impressive sight to see so many people who have lost a child...
... then we get a balloon, a blue one for our little boy. We each took turns writing a little note to Mac...

... and when his name is read amongst all the others, Cali and Josh release his balloon... we love you Baby Mac!


...and a Happy Halloween from Morgan...
... and Oakland....
...and Morgan and Oakland together! They're already best friends!!

... so there you have the last little while in pictures. Enjoy the next few months, and spend some extra time with your family. That's what I plan on doing!

1 comment:

Joosten said...

Natalie...I love reading your blog!! You have the cutest family. I LOVE the 5 generations of hands picture!! I also love the skeleton outfits, Cali's is way cute!!