Sunday, August 30, 2009

We survived!! And I need your suggestions...

We survived the first week of school!! Or should I say Alex's teachers survived. And you know how I said Taylor is working in a cluster unit? I know most of the kids she's working with because I worked with them as 2 year olds!! So much fun!! Alex only had one OOPS! when he forgot he was 12 not 3, and ran away and hid. Only once!! Whoo-hoo!! And no sugar dives for his teachers, yet. (Notice I put YET in there, cause it's going to happen! We all know it!)

OK, so I need some fantastic suggestions; I am now the activities chairperson in our ward and I want your ideas for ward activities!! We haven't had ANY activity for a while now, so our ward is starved for things to do. Gimme, gimme, gimme!! And then gimme some more....

No comments: