Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of school

I just put Alex on the bus. I don't know how I feel; proud. He didn't want to wake up, and really fought me, but then once he was awake he was happy and even seemed excited waiting for the bus. Scared; new teachers in a new school with A LOT more kids - and none of them know much about diabetes. Worried; he has to be on the bus at 7:55! I don't know if he can do that for a sustained period of time. Happy; a schedule again!!

Taylor will start school tomorrow at UVU again, and today is her first day of work at Willow Canyon! Yes - she is working in a cluster unit at Alex's elementary school!! She'll do a fantastic job and they'll be so lucky to have her. She is working with a new teacher, so it will be good for both of them!

I'm getting old!! First I will have 3 grandchildren by Christmas, and now my 'baby' is going to middle school. Holy Cow!!

2 comments:

Beard Family said...

Wow, time goes by so fast! I hope Alex likes his new school. Keep us posted on how he does. :)

Mommason Hillary said...

Naw, you're just a kid Natalie... go, play and trust...