Thursday, July 9, 2009

Babies, babies everywhere!!

As I said in an earlier post, my oldest son Colby and his wife Kierra are expecting a baby girl in September (9/9/09!! Morgan Nicole!!!) and we just found out that my oldest daughter Cali and her husband Josh are also expecting a baby girl in December!! We've known about their pregnancy for a while, but with the fears of losing this baby, they haven't wanted to tell the world. Well, they put it on their blog, so I figure it's safe to put it on mine!! And Mike's youngest brother Bryce and his wife Kianna are due with their first baby about the same time as Cali and Josh - theirs is a boy!! I am so excited for all three couples who will be great parents and better use me to babysit at any and all times! (Yes, that's a threat!) I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That is so great! congrat's! to all.

bryce and kianna said...

We will definitely use you......so be ready!!!!!!!