Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy 12th Birthday, Alex!!

Wow! He's really 12! He woke up soooo excited saying, "I'm 12. I pass the Sacrament!" (We'll see about that!?!) Last night we took his best friends to play laser tag and had a great time! We decided that game is Alex's forte.... shooting guns and hiding. Before we had cake, the workers at Laser Quest 'shot' Alex with their toilet paper gun while we all sang happy birthday. It was awesome!! (You could really toilet paper someones house good with that thing!) Today at school we held a mini party for the last day of school before winter break AND his birthday. First the class sang happy birthday while Alex showed off his fantastic dance moves. Alex passed out Ding Dongs for his treat while big sister Taylor painted a little something Christmas-y on every one's cheek. They loved it!! We then checked Alex out of school and had lunch with Mike and Brendon. So far, a great day!! He's ordered steak for dinner. We'll have to see about that, too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!

3 comments:

Joosten said...

Natalie,
I have to tell you how much I enjoy Alex. He does such a great job on Student Council. He always comes to our meetings with a smile on his face. Thanks for raising such a cute boy!

Jen said...

Natalie--

I found your blog on Janene's website! Hope it's okay that I add you to my blog list so I can keep up on all of your exciting adventures!

SkyTang said...

Happy, Happy late Birthday Alex!