Saturday, March 3, 2012

What a BABY!

I have always been a bawl baby. Always.
I remember one time Mike and I had sat down together to watch a movie, and when it was over he locked up the house while I got ready for bed. I always turn the TV on just for noise whenever I'm in our bedroom. Don't know why. Just one of the weird things I do.
So Mike is locking up. It's about 9:50. I remember the time because whatever movie was on TV was ending. By the time Mike is done checking (and re-checking - private joke) the house I'm sitting on the bed, pj's in my lap bawling like a baby! When he asked me what had happened on the show, I didn't even know. I just knew it was sad.
I have even cried at commercials before. It's terrible.
So last night, Mike took the young men on their winter camp out. Alex and I had a date night; a little Cafe Rio, a good family movie. What's not to love, right? Well, I don't love the movie Dolphin Tale at all!! Don't get me wrong. It's a great movie. But I cried my little eyes out. Beginning to end...cry, cry, cry. It never stopped. And not just tears. Oh, no! I did the whole gasping-and-sucking-in-of-breath-until-you-can't-breathe-out kind of cry. The kind of cry that takes your whole body and racks it with sobs. Stupid, stupid, stupid! It wasn't that sad of a movie.
So now I'm typing this through swollen eyes with a stuffy nose wishing I could just cuddle up in a blanket and do nothing.
Stupid dolphin movie.

No comments: