Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A funny!

Check out this freak of nature!! That's what Alex and I were doing when the funniest thing happened; whenever I get on the computer, Oakland loves to sit under the desk. Well, she was in place when I called Alex in to look at this picture on the internet. We were reading the article together when Oakland decided to come out from under the desk, while using Alex's legs as leverage. I have never seen ANYONE dance in mid-air like he did! I don't think his feet touched the ground as he ran out of the room, his face white as a ghost. He did peer back around the corner pretty quickly, though, I'm sure to make sure I was OK. When he realized Oakland had been under the desk he bust out laughing saying, "Oh, my gosh! I thought she was the bug!" We laughed and laughed and he called Oakland 'a bug' the rest of the day.
I'm sure glad that bug wasn't really in my house! I would have outran Alex if it was.

1 comment:

Cali Hinckley said...

Ew... you weren't kidding when you said it was a big bug! Yeah, I can see now why he ran out so fast.