Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!



My rain gutters are overflowing so I am having to put coolers and buckets along the stream of water and dumping them away from the house EVERY 1/2 hour!! And praying that my vegetable garden (in the background) won't be washed away! Stay strong corn seeds!!


And before some smart aleck tells me to clean out my gutters ~ we've tried. Whoever put up the awning / roof on our porch covered the gutters with the vinyl. Obviously there's enough room for junk to get inside, but we are having a dickens of a time figuring out how to clean it out without taking it completely down. Any suggestions??


Thank goodness we have a boat!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Natalie, My husband talked about building an Ark today. Ugh. We are grateful for the rain but it needs to go visit a desert for awhile and come back in a month or so and not stay! Love reading your blog.
I have a blog too but it's not as cute as yours.
You know my husband built my mom's brick mailbox. He was so impressed that you actually saw the mailbox fall back and then spring back without any damage!
Your stories inspire me.

ShaRee said...

So I have to admit I have blog stalked you! :) Loved your previous post and perspective on trials. Each on is personal, and something to be learned... Hope you realize that I look up to you just like you do the Johnsons! What a great ward with so many awesome examples! Miss you guys!