Friday, September 10, 2010

It's been a while....

...and there's a lot to say. I'm trying to put our summer together in pictures, and it's taking longer than I thought. I'm almost done with it but until I am I have a little funny to share. Taylor showed this to me - shown to her by her boyfriend BRANDON!! - and I couldn't stop laughing!!

You know the '80's hit "Total Eclipse of the Heart" ? (Yes, I'm an 80's girl, anyes I wore my hair and makeup like that!) It's one of those songs that has a catchy tune and everyone knows it, but what the heck does it mean? Well, this is the actual video from the original song - which if you're going to watch it just to try to figure out what the song means, good luck! - but some funny fool put their twist to the words. It's hilarious! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

No comments: