Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm twitterpated!

I didn't think I could love this much. For heaven's sake - I have the best husband I could have ever dreamed of that I love so much that sometimes it hurts.... forever isn't long enough!! And then I became mommy to 3 of the best kids on earth. And that has nothing to do with me. They came to me that way - absolutely amazing! Then I fell in love with Alex. Some days, for his sake, it's a good thing that I love him, but, OH! do I love him!!! And then I became a mother-in-law to 2 people that even though I had never met them until they became a part of our family, I love them like they are my own! Then Baby Mac.... pure, sweet love. And now Morgan and Oakland. Can it get any better than this?

These 2 girls have me enthralled. I can't look at them enough! (Even with their radical hairdos!)I can't be with them enough!! I worry about them, I think about them, I want everything and more for them.

Right now Mo is sick - she has RSV. Not only am I worried about her, but OH! I miss that little girl. She always has a smile for me - no matter what I look like, no matter what chores I have or haven't done, no matter what I say or don't say to her!

Oak is still getting used to me, but it's fun to see her recognize my voice and face. She's my serious baby. I guess someone in this household needs to be mature! She has just realized that if you give her permission, it's OK to smile and even laugh.

It's so much fun to have all these people in my life. I even am lucky enough to be so close to my parents - again, how lucky could I be? I have the best mom and dad ever! And not only do I love them, but I like them, too. And my brother and sister - Yeah! I love AND like them, too! I hope everyone has at least one person they can say they truly love. It's the best feeling in the whole world!

No comments: