Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A funny thing happened on the way to Josh's house...

Let me set the scene;

I'm sitting in the living room feeding Morgan. Taylor is sitting across from me, just chattin and chillin. Alex comes in and says, "I'm going to Josh's!" - - - Now remember, Josh only lives 4 houses away!!

Taylor watches Alex as he gimps his way down our driveway, and heads toward Josh's. She stops in mid-conversation with me and says, "He's stopping what's his name?" (A neighbor that lives on the other side of Josh's house had started down the street in his car) She watches for a minute..... "Now he's getting in his car!!"

Yes, Alex hijacked the neighbor and made him reverse into Josh's driveway so he didn't have to walk all the way!! What a funny guy! Thank goodness for nice and understanding neighbors!

2 comments:

Colin and Ranie said...

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. I can't stop laughing. I love Al. He is too funny! I so wish I was there to see it. I can just imagine how funny it would have been to watch him do that. I wonder what he said to the neighbor to get him to do it. Oh man, that made my day!

Emily said...

I'm with Ranie! I wish I could have heard what he said:) That is too cute!!