Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Geese at Wheeler Farm


This is a little boy I babysit everyday (Brendon) and one of my nieces (Mallory) trying to stay away from the geese at Wheeler Farm, but feed them at the same time. There were geese everywhere, and as soon as one realized we had food he HONKed a goose signal and even more came from near and far!!
I love feeding the geese at the farm. I can't even tell you why; all I know is I just giggle while I'm feeding them. And this guy in the very front of the bottom picture; the white goose just staring at me? I think we bonded because he nipped at my pants while we were feeding them and then followed me around the rest of the time we were there - even over to the sheep, pigs and cows! Cute, huh? We called him Honker while we were there, but I think I'll re-name him George because he's cute, I fed him and I love him.

No comments: