Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hey everyone, this is TJ posting for my mom. So those of you who don't know, the Maughan family shares a talent. My dad is very musically inclined, and he passed this along to Colby and me. For this reason, recent evidence (as you are about to see) has led me to believe that Alex is in fact blood related to the family. Although he is adopted, his musical talent is astonishing, and his hips could give Elvis a run for his money (may he rest in peace). I've always secretly wished to be the next Celine Dion, but now I think I'll give up the dream, and make my millions as the manager of the next child star sensation- watch out Hannah Montana
(you may want to pause the music at the bottom.)

9 comments:

Joosten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joosten said...

Natalie, I'm a dork. somehow I deleted my comment. Anyway, I linked to your blog through Jenn D. So cute. I just read about your almost adoption. You are amazing! Love the video of Alex, I can't wait to work with him on student council again!
Sherilyn

Rachel said...

Alex, You rock!! You need to teach me your moves. You've got skillz'!!

SkyTang said...

Way to shake your groove thing Alex! Too cute

Jeff said...

Awesome moves! Think Al would give me some lessons?

Jenn said...

I want to be able to move like that!

Emily said...

That is just too cute for words:)

KaMi and ZaCk said...

Ha Ha Ha love it :)

Mrs. Morrison said...

You know that I am the biggest Alex fan around! You're the greatest Alex and you have the best family around!
Mrs. Morrison
(Trish)