Friday, December 30, 2011

Dumb! Dumb!! Dumb!!!

I did a really dumb thing right before Christmas. I left a pot on the stove, set on high of course, until our house was so full of smoke that when I opened the front door to start airing out my neighbor came over to make sure I didn't need help getting bodies out of our house because the smoke just rolled out the door. And now our house has this terrible, rancid, stale, cheap cigarette smoke smell. It can't be a outdoor fire smell, or a BBQ smell. No. It's got to be the yucky, stinky smell that just makes you hurl as you walk in the door. It's getting better. Slowly. We have a good friend that works for Disaster Cleanup and he gave us some odor sponge and a few ionizers that have REALLY helped.

So, no. We did not take up smoking. We just stink!!

No comments: