Sunday, November 21, 2010

WOW!!

That's a lot of snow!! This is a view of our back yard....
This shows you how thick the snow was. I was scraping the snow off our shed and HAD to take a picture. I should have measured it!

A different view of the back yard...


I didn't have time to scrape driveways before church, but I did go out and sweep off all my neighbor's cars. This is one of the neighbor boys' car. LOOK at how much snow there is. The green is the hood of the car where I have actually gotten the snow off, and then there's this huge pile of snow! And it's not drifted snow. This much actually fell. I was lucky ~ when I got home from church my neighbor had already done our driveway. I have the best neighbors! We kind of look after each other. He may have done mine today, but he knows I'll take my turn doing his!! Thanks, Cliff!

No comments: